UPSEE 2019 Online Application Form Filling, Registration Process Explained, UPSEE Registration 2019 for UG, PG Courses : B.Tech,B.Arch,B.Des, B.Pharma,BHMCT,BFAD,BFA,B.Voc, MBA, MBA Integrated, MCA, MCA Integrated, M Tech, Dual Degree, MCA Lateral Entry
Update: Last Date to Apply Online has been Extended till 25th March 2019
UPSEE 2019 Registration & Online Application Form
Dr Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) conducts the state level entrance exam Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) every year. The Online Applications (Registration) for UPSEE 2019 is Live now. Eligible and Interested Candidates can Fill Online Application Form now.
UPSEE 2019 exam takes place on April 21, 2019. In this Article, we are explaining the UPSEE 2019 Registration Process Step by Step. Read the Complete Article to Fill the UPSEE 2019 form online.
Candidates who will successfully register can appear for Exam on April 21. In order to Apply, you need to fill all the required sections. Also, you need to upload scanned documents also. Fee Payment can also be done online.
UPSEE 2019 Registration | Online Application Form (UG/PG Courses) @ upsee.nic.in
The Last Date to Apply Online for UPSEE 2019 is March 15, 2019. Candidates can complete the registration process by following the steps mentioned.
First Step: Registration
Second Step: Online Form Filling
Third Step : Upload Documents
Fourth Step: Pay Application Fee
Visit the Official UPSEE Portal upsee.nic.in
Step 1: User Registration for UPSEE 2019
In order to Complete the Registration Process, Applicants are advised to study the given instructions carefully. Once you Proceed, You need Provide:
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Creation of Password
Step 2 – UPSEE 2019 Application Form Filling
Once Registered, Login using Your Details. Once Logged in, You will be taken to Dashboard, Where you need to Fill in Online Application Form. You will have Provide :
- Personal Details – Submit your parent information, domicile, category, sub-category and nationality.
- Selection of Course and Centre – Here, you need to Select the Course you are opting for. Also, You need to Select the Exam Centre.
- Academic Information –In this Section, you need to provide your Academic Information.
- In the next Step you need to select the first year as the admission they are seeking for.
- Enter the Security PIN and Click on “Submit”
3rd Step: Uploading Required Scanned Documents
- Here you need to Upload Scanned Photograph & Signature
Step 4– Payment of Application Fee
Applicants can pay the Application Fee Online via net banking/debit card/credit card.
- Bank Charges to be Paid by Candidates
- Once Paid successfully note down the transaction number for future reference
- Once Payment is done, you can Download/Print the Confirmation page
Application Fee to Be Paid:
- Male/OBC Category/Transgender applicants of General Category – Rs. 1300
- Female, SC/ST and Physically Handicapped Candidates – Rs. 650
We hope that using the Steps given Above, you have Successfully Complete the UPSEE 2019 Registration & Application Form