Know All About TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, An Unemployment Allowance Scheme by Telangana Government
During a Cabinet Meeting Last year, Telangana Chief Minister KCR (K. Chandrashekhar Rao) announced Nirudyoga Bruthi in Telangana State (TS). As per the Cabinet Decision, Telangana Government will Provide Rs. 3,016 as unemployment allowance. This Article is dedicated to providing detailed information regarding Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi 2019. We will Share the details regarding Eligibility, important dates & registration process.
TS Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi
Unemployment is a major issue in our country. Telangana State (TS) also has a huge number of Unemployed. In order to help the unemployed section by providing monthly financial Assistance, Nirudyoga Bruthi in the State was announced. More than 12 Lakh Unemployed youth of State will be benefited by this Scheme. Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi 2019 will provide Financial Aid of Rs. 3016 Per Month.
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 3016 Per Month to Eligible Candidates
- The Allowance Amount will be Transferred Directly to the bank Account of Beneficiary
- A dedicated Website will be launched by the Concerned Department Soon
- Interested and Eligible Candidates need to Register Online & Fill the Application Form
Although, the Nirudyoga Bruthi was announced in Telangana in April 2018, unfortunately, it is not implemented till now. As per various media sources, TS Nirudyoga Bruthi 2019 Registration in Telangana Starts soon.
Who is Eligible to Apply for Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme :
- Any Degree Holder, Diploma Holder Unemployed Candidates of Telangana Can Apply
- Age of the Applicant should be between 21 to 35 Years
Required Documents to Register Under TS Nirudyoga Bruthi :
- Educational Certificate
- Address Proof
- Bonafide Certificate
- Employment Exchange Number
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Information
Telangana State Nirudyoga Bruthi (Unemployment Allowance) Amount :
As per the Cabinet Decision that was taken on April 2018, the Allowance Amount will be Rs. 3016 Per Person.
Telangana (TS) Nirudyoga Bruthi Online Registration | Application Form 2019
Now, Let’s discuss the most important aspect i.e. How to Apply for Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi. Will there be online Registration of Candidates or Do they need to Fill Offline Application Form? These are the questions that are in the mind of eligible and interested applicants.
It is almost certainly the only online applications will be entertained. The reason behind this is that the neighboring state (Andhra Pradesh) also announced Nirudyoga Bruthi & Accepted Online Registrations.
The Steps to Complete the Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi 2019 Registration are as Follow:
- Visit the Official Portal of Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi
- As Soon as Registration Starts, You will see the Online Registration Link
- Fill in the Online Application Form Correctly
- Upload Required Documents Online
- Submit the Application Form
- Note Down the Application Number for Future References
This is a Great Initiative by the State Government of Telangana. This will surely help the unemployed people of the State. Using the Allowance Amount, they can buy resources to Prepare for Examinations or Go through Extra Courses. This will help them to Get a Good Job.
I hope this Article gave you information Regarding Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi 2019, Application Form, Online Registration. Feel Free to Share your Comments below.
ALSO READ :