SSSC Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment for 352 Clerk Posts | Official Notification, Important Dates & Step by Step Procedure to Fill Online Application Form
We have a Great News for candidates who are looking for High Court Clerk Job. Recently, a recruitment notification namely “Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment” is released. It is the latest recruitment notification of January 2019. 352 Clerk Vacancy is available.
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab & Haryana (SSSC) released the notification on 5th January 2019. The Online Application Form Filling Starts from 7th January 2019 onwards. In this Article, We are Giving you Detailed Information regarding Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Bharti. Read Complete Information & Apply Online.
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019 | 352 Clerk Vacancy
The Official Advertisement (PDF File) is available at the Official Portal sssc.gov.in. As mentioned, 352 vacancy is available.
You can See Vacancy is Classified as:
- General: 183
- SC/ST of Haryana: 60
- BC of Haryana: 69
- PHC (Physically Handicapped) of Haryana: 1
- ESM (Ex-Service Men): 39
- Application Filling Starts from 07/01/2019
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I: 04/02/2019 11:59 P.M
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 06/02/2019 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II: 07/02/2019 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications: 07/02/2019 11:59 P.M.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age of the Applicant Should be 18 to 42 Years
For SC/ST, BC the Upper Age Limit is 47 Years
Desired Educational Qualification :
- Applicant should possess a Degree of Bachelor of Arts, Science or Equivalent from a recognized university.
- Applicant Should have passed matriculation with “Hindi” as a Subject
- Applicant Must have proficiency in Computer (Word Processing, Spread Sheets)
The Selection of Candidates is made by Written Examination
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Bharti | Apply | Online Application Form 2019
Interested and Eligible Applicants need to Follow these Steps to Apply Online :
The Procedure to Apply Online is a Two Step Process. The first Step is “Candidate Registration” & “Cash Receipt Generation” & Fee Payment. The Second Step is the Application Form Filling Process.
STEP 1: User Registration
- First of All, Visit the Official Portal sssc.gov.in
- Click on “Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)”
- A New will now Open. Click on “Online Registration for New User (Step 1 Registration)”
- This Opens up the Registration Form, where the applicant needs to provide all the required information and get registered
- After Registration Unique ID and Password will is delivered on Mobile Number and Email ID Mentioned while registering
- Now, Candidate need to Login and Print out the “Cash Deposit Receipt” (In Landscape Orientation)
- Now, Visit any SBI Branch & Submit the Receipt and Make the Fee Payment (Fee Details Given Below)
- After the Payment, Applicant Gets a Unique Transaction Number from the Bank.
STEP 2: Online Application Form Filling
- Now Login Again with Your Username and Password.
- Enter the Fee Payment Transaction Number
- Now Fill in the Application Form, Upload Photograph & Signature
- Once All Details are Correctly Filled, Click on “Lock and Submit”
Application Fee to be Paid:
General: Rs. 750 for Male & 375 for Female
SC/ST/BC/ESM of Haryana: Rs. 200 for Male & 100 for Female
Other Reserved Categories: Rs. 750 for Male & 375 for Female
The Official Notification was made available on 7th January 2019. All Interested Applicants are advised to Download the Notification PDF file and Study it Carefully before applying.
View the Notification :
(Wait for the Notification to Load or Download it)
[pdf-embedder url=”http://www.resultnation.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Clerk2019advt-1.pdf” title=”SSSC Punjab Haryana Clerk Bharti”]
Have you Applied for SSSC Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment (Bharti) Released in January 2019? How are you Planning to Prepare, Share your Views in the Comments Section Below?