Indian Railway Bumper Bharti 2019, RRB NTPC Recruitment, 35000+ Vacancy, Online Application Form, Registration (Region Wise), Railway 10+2 (12th Pass) Bharti (CEN 01/2019)
We have Great News for All 10+2 Pass Job Seekers out there. Railway Recruitment Board has released Recruitment Notification for 35000+ Vacancy for NTPC Posts. In this Article, we are covering RRB (Indian Railway) Bharti 2019 in Detail. We are Sharing the Procedure to Apply Online, Fill Online Registration Application Form. Let’s Understand Railway 12th pass(10+2) Bharti.
NOTE: Out of Total 35000+ RRB Non-Technical Recruitment, More than 10 thousand vacancies are for 10+2 pass. Continue Reading Article for Detailed Vacancy information
Railway (RRB) 10+2 (12th Pass) Bharti 2019 | NTPC 35000 Vacancy, RRB NTPC Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board, RRB released NTPC Recruitment Notification recently. The Official Notification is also referred to as “CEN 01/2019”. In order to provide Detailed Information regarding RRB NTPC Vacancy 2019, the department has released notification in English as well as the Hindi Language.
Before we Explain the Details in Simple Language, Let’s Read (& Download) the Official Notification.
Note: Wait for the Notifications to load. Once loaded, Study the Complete Notification before proceeding.
Indian Railway (RRB) Bharti 2019 | NTPC Vacancy Details
As you can See Above, 12th Pass Candidates can Apply for these vacancies: “Junior Clerk Cum Typist”, “Accounts Clerk cum Typist”, “Junior Time Keeper:
Now, Let’s take a look at vacancies that are applicable for Graduate Applicants
So, Graduate Applicants can Apply for these Posts: Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master.
Key Information Like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee etc. is provided in the Official Notification attached above.
RRB NTPC Bharti 2019 | Railway +2 Pass, Graduate Vacancy, Apply Online, Application Form Filling, Registration Direct Links
Now, let’s discuss the most important aspect i.e. How to Apply Online for RRB NTPC (Non-Technical) Recruitment for the 12th pass and Graduate Aspirants:
- Visit the Official Online Application Form Direct Link
- Then, Click on the ―New Registration
- Then, Select the RRB to which you wish to apply. Please be aware that, RRB once selected cannot be changed after the preliminary registration is completed and Registration number is allotted.
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the checkbox.
- Now, Aspirants need to Fill in the Registration Details like Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father‘s name as Mother‘s Name, Aadhaar Number, SSLC/Matric Roll Number, Year of Passing, Mobile Number and email-ID and then submit for registration.
- On submitting the primary details, OTPs shall be sent to the registered mobile number and email. The candidate should retrieve the OTPs from email and Mobile and then enter OTPs to proceed with the filling up of application and to make payment through OTP “Activation Link”.
- On successful OTP activation, Registration Number will be generated and sent on registered email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates can proceed with the online application by clicking on the Candidate Login button on the Home Page using the Registration Number and password.
- In Part, I of the application page, provide the details of Educational Qualification, Community e. UR/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/EWS, Gender, Religion, Ex SM, PwBD, Minority, Economically Backward Class and Age Relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
- On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e. Bank (Online Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI and Offline Challan) or Post Office Challans as explained in Para 7 and complete the payment process. Chose the mode of payment and complete the payment process. If there is a failure of Online payments, the candidate has to make another transaction. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in time.
- In Part II of the application page, the candidate has to indicate their priority/preference of the posts
- Furnish all the relevant information on the qualification as required in the application.
- Candidates who attend 1st Stage CBT are eligible for the refund of examination fee All candidates who have given the confirmation to receive their refund to the account from which they have made the application fee payment, need not fill these details and hence, this will not be visible for them.
- Now, Candidate will be automatically directed to “Photo and Signature Upload‘ part of the application.
- Select the Upload Photo Tab and upload your color photograph. The photograph should comply with the following requirements
SPECIFICATIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- It should be a Color Passport Photograph with a white/light color background.
- It should be of size 35mmX45mm or 320 x 240 pixels.
- It should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution. d. The size of the photograph should be between 20-50KB.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen within a box of size 50 mm x 20 mm.
- The signature must be in running letters and NOT IN BLOCK LETTE
- The image should be in JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution. d. Dimensions of 50 mm x 20 mm or 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of ﬁle should be between 10 KB – 40KB
- After Entering All the Required Information & uploading scanned image and Signature candidate need to confirm the declaration and submit the online application form.
- After Submitting the Online Application, Candidates are advised to take the Print out & save the Application number for future References