Know All About Adarana 2 Scheme | AP Govt’s 90% Subsidy Scheme, Find out How to Apply Online & Fill Application Form
This Article is Dedicated to Share the Andhra Pradesh Govt Scheme, named as Adarana 2. This Scheme focuses on the financial empowerment of Backward Class (BC) Communities in Andhra Pradesh. This Scheme provides the required tools at 90% Subsidy. People of Andhra Pradesh who earn their living through Toddy Tapping, Cattle & Sheep Farming, Earthworks, Blacksmithy etc. (Complete List later in the Article) can take advantage of this scheme.
With the 90% Subsidy offered on tools under Adarana 2 Scheme, the workers can get required tools at the minimal price. If the Price of the Tool is 100 Rs., under this scheme, Farmer needs to pay Only Rs. 10. Because 90% cost is born by Andhra Government as Subsidy.
|Official Name of the Scheme||Adarana 2|
|Concerned State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Concerned Department||BC Welfare Department|
Adarana 2 Scheme AP (Andhra Pradesh)
Scheme Objective :
The Adarana 2 Scheme aims to provide Improved Modern Tools & gadgets (Required by the Workers) at Subsidized Prices. This Scheme is only applicable to Backward Classes (BC) of Andhra Pradesh. Under the Adarana 2 Yojana, the State Government Bears the 90% Cost of the equipment & the Beneficiary needs to Pay only 10% of the total cost.
Which Occupations are Covered under Adarana 2 Scheme:
Under this Scheme, Following Occupations are Covered:
Occupation Name Cattle & Sheep Farming Toddy Tapping Earthworks Weaving Fishing Stone Carving Laundry (Washerman) Pottery Oil Pressing Basketry Goldsmithy Blacksmithy Hairdressing & Musical Bands Tailoring Brass Smithy Dyeing Carpentry Stone Cutting / Building Construction
- If you Business Falls under any of the above-mentioned occupations, and you belong to Backward Classes (BC) Of Andhra Pradesh, You are Eligible under Adarana 2 Scheme.
- Applicant Should be Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Minimum Age of the Applicant should be 18 years and Maximum Age Should be 30
- 90% Subsidy is Given by the Government for Modern Tools purchasing
- The Beneficiary of the Scheme needs to Pay only 10% of the Actual Price
- This Scheme Enables the Beneficiaries to Purchase required modern tools at minimal cost and hence improving their Financial Status
Documents Required to Apply:
- Applicant’s Ration Card Number
- Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Working Mobile Number is also required to Fill Online Application Form
How to Apply Online for Adarana 2 | Scheme Application Form 2019
Interested and Eligible Applicants can Apply Online for Adarana 2 Scheme. There is no need of Filling Offline Application Forms. If you are eligible under this Scheme, Follow the Steps Mentioned to Apply Online :
First of All, Visit the official Portal of Adarana i.e. www.adarana.ap.gov.in
Once Page Opens Up, Click on “Apply Online”
Now a Pop-up Box will Open up, where you need to Enter your Mobile number and Click on “Get OTP”. Once the OTP is received, Click on “Validate OTP” and Proceed
- Once the Correct OTP is Entered, Applicant will be taken to the Online Application Form Filling Page
- Enter your Ration Card Number & hit Enter. You will See the List of All Family Members. Select the Family Number from the list who want to Apply for Adarana Scheme
- Enter the Applicant’s other Details like Father/Husband Name, Date of Birth, Age & Address etc.
- The applicant then Needs to Select Category & Caste Name, Educational Qualification etc.
- Then You need to Upload Aadhaar Card
- Finally, Hit the “Submit” button to Submit your Application
- Now an application number will generate
- You can Check Status of your Application Anytime using this Number
Once the Application is Submitted, the next Step is to Appear for the selection interview. The applicant will get an SMS on the registered Mobile number regarding Interview Details. The Interview will take place as “MPDO” Office.
I hope this Article Helped you to Get Detailed Information regarding Adarana 2 Scheme, like What is the Eligibility, How to Apply Online etc.Have you Submitted the Application or not? Tell us in the Comments section below.
|Government Schemes||Andhra Pradesh Govt Schemes|
|Odisha Kalia Yojana List||Kalia Scheme Form|