Know All About Recently Announced “Arundhati Scheme” in Assam | Assam Free Gold (Worth Rs. 38000) Yojana for EWS Brides, How to Apply?
On 6th February 2019, Assam Govt. Announced the Budget. The Most interesting Announcement was the Free Gold Scheme in the State namely “Arundhati Scheme”. This Scheme promises to Provide 10gm (1 Tola) Gold to EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Brides. State Government is Going to Spend Rs. 300 Crore for this Scheme.
This Article is Dedicated to Share Information regarding Assam Govt’s Free Gold Scheme.
Arundhati Yojana | Assam Free Gold Scheme
What is this Scheme About?
Under this Scheme, Assam Government is Going to Provide 10gm (1 Tola) Gold to EWS Category Brides of the State. The current value of this much Gold is Rs. 38,000.
Who are the Beneficiaries of this Scheme?
Brides Belonging to EWS Category. The Annual income of the Bride Family Should not exceed Rs. 5 Lakhs Here is the Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should be Native of Assam
- Annual Income Should not Exceed Rs. 5 Lakh per Annum
- Brides should be registered at Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954.
- Address Proof is Required
- Aadhar Card Required
Assam Govt. 1 Tola (10 Gm) Gold Scheme 2019 – “Arundhati Yojana”
This is the First Scheme of It’s Kind. If implemented Properly, All Economically Weaker Section, EWS Families will be benefitted. 10 Gm Gold will surely reduce the Burden from the Parents Shoulders.
Here are the Key Features of the Free Gold Scheme in Assam :
- 10 gram (1 Tola) worth Rs. 38,000 to be Given to Brides
- Rs. 300 Crore is allocated to this Scheme in the recently announced Budget
- The benefit to be Given at the Time of Marriage
- Marriage Should be Registered under Assam’s Special Marriage Rules of 1954
How to Apply for Assam Arundhati Scheme, Online or Offline? – Application Form, Registration Details
As the Scheme is Just Announced, there is no clarity regarding the Application Procedure. Few Important Questions regarding Applying for the Arundhati scheme are :
- How to Apply for Assam Arundhati yojana, online or Offline?
- Is Online Registration Required by the Beneficiaries?
- Do beneficiaries need to Download & Fill any Application Form?
Soon more Details regarding this Scheme are to be revealed. We will surely answer these questions once notification is available.
But All the eligible aspirants are advised to complete one formality as soon as possible. Do Register under Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954 because this is very important. Once you have done this, the next steps regarding applying for the Arundhati Free Gold Scheme can be Completed.
What is your View Regarding Assam Arundhati Yojana? Do you think this Scheme will make any Difference? Also if you have any information regarding this Scheme that we missed, feel free to share it in the comments section below.
Don’t Miss :