PM Modi Pension Schemes 2019 | Modi Pension Yojana, Apply, Online Registration Form
Our Re-elected Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi has announced Few Pension Schemes in the Country. These Schemes are targetted to different sections of the country. People commonly refer to these as PM Modi Pension Yojana.
This Article Explains the Pradhan Mantri Pension Yojana Details. You will also know the Procedure to Apply Online & Fill in the Application Form.
Although there are various State Level Pension Schemes recently Two New Central Govt Sponsored Pension Schemes were announced. They are – “Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan” & “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana”
Pradhan Mantri Pension Yojana
Farmers and Workers of Unorganized sectors are two main sections of society, who in spite of working hard, could hardly save any money. When they grew old, they don’t have any pension benefit so they have to live their life in difficulties.
This Problem was understood & Two Pension Schemes, especially for these two sections of People, was announced. They are :
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana
Modi Pension Scheme 2019
- Shram Yogi Man Dhan Pension Scheme
The First Scheme i.e. Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojana is focused for Workers working in Unorganized Sectors. If you are not aware, who the unorganized sector workers are, Here are some more details:
Ministry of Labour has categorized the unorganized labor force under four groups in terms of
- Occupation – In terms of occupation, it included small and marginal farmers, landless agricultural labourers, sharecroppers, fishermen and those engaged in animal husbandry, beedi (local cigarette) rolling, labelling and packing, building and construction workers, leather workers, weavers, artisans, salt workers, workers in brick kilns and stone quarries, workers in sawmills, oil mills etc.
- Nature of employment – In terms of nature of employment, they are attached agricultural laborers, bonded laborers, migrant workers, contract and casual laborers
- Specially distressed categories – Toddy tappers, scavengers, carriers of head loads, drivers of animal driven vehicles and loaders and unloaders, belong to the especially distressing category
- Service categories – Midwives, domestic workers, fishermen and women, barbers, vegetable and fruit vendors, newspaper vendors, etc. come under the service category. (Source)
So, Under the Shram Yogi Pension Scheme, All Such Workers will be benefitted. For Complete Information Regarding Shram Yogi Pension Scheme, READ THIS
2. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana
Farming is not an easy job. Countless Hours of hard work and dedication are required to see a healthy crop. However, due to some unstoppable circumstances like Heavy Rain, Extreme Humidity, etc., All the Hard Work of Farmers sometimes goes in vain.
Keeping All these Aspects in mind, Recently, the Indian Government Started a Pension Scheme for Farmers, Namely – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana. This Scheme Offers Minimum Rs. 3000 pension once the Farmer attains 60 years of Age. For Complete Information regarding this Scheme, READ THIS.
How to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Pension Scheme | Modi Pension Yojana 2019
Applications for both of the above-mentioned schemes can be submitted online. You can Visit the Nearest Common Service Center with the required documents and submit the application by paying a minimal fee.