Apply Online for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019, Application Form, Online Registration
All Shiv Bhakts will be glad to know that the Registration Process for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 has Started. The Online form Filling Started from 9th April 2019. One can apply before the last date i.e. 30th April 2019 using the Steps given in this Article.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019
The Yatra will take place from June to September 2019. There are two different options for Travel. Either you can go from Lipulekh (Uttarakhand) or from Nathu La (Sikkim).
Before you could Apply Online for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra, you should first study the information given in this Article.
In order to Travel Kailash Mansarovar, Following eligibility conditions should be met:
- Applicant Should be a permanent resident of India
- Applicant must possess a valid Passport
- Age of the Applicant should be between 18 to 70 Years
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of the Applicant should be less than 25
- Interested Person should be physically and mentally sound
Application Fees and Other Payables
[wonderplugin_pdf src=”https://www.resultnation.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/fees_compressed.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600px” style=”border:0;”]
Required Important Documents
- Ordinary Indian passport, valid for at least six months as on 01 September of the current year.
- 6 Passport Size Colored Photographs
- Indemnity Bond executed on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100, or as applicable locally, and authenticated by a First Class Magistrate, or Notary Public
- Undertaking for evacuation by helicopter in case of emergency.
- Consent Form for cremation of mortal remains on the Chinese side in case of death there
The Selection of Pilgrims will take place via Draw of Lots.atris will be selected and assigned to different routes and batches by the Ministry of External Affairs through a fair computer-generated, random, gender-balanced selection process. While applying, Pilgrims have the Option to specify another person with whom they want to travel.
The Intimation regarding selection will be sent to registered email id or mobile numbers of the Applicants.
How to Apply Online for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra – Online Registration Form 2019 @kmy.gov.in
One can Apply Online by following the Given Steps:
- First of All, Visit the Official Portal of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019 i.e. https://kmy.gov.in
- Once there, Click on the link “Applying for Yatra”
- This Opens up another Page, Read the Given information. First-time users need to Complete the One-time Registration Process by clicking on “New User? Register Here” Link
- After Entering the required information, Click on “Submit”
- After Successful Registration, you will see this:
- Open up your Email Account and Look for Email and Verify your Email Id
- You Should see an email like this:
- Click on “Account Activation Link” to Activate your Account
- Now, you need to Enter your Email ID and Password
- Once Logged in, Click on “New Registration” Link
- Agree to the terms by clicking on the checkbox and click on continue
- Now, you can continue filling the Online application form
- Make the Online Payment whenever required and Note down the Reference/Registration Number for Future references
We Hope that now, you have all the Required Information regarding applying for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019. You can Use the Direct Links Given Below.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers Related to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2019
[wonderplugin_pdf src=”https://www.resultnation.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/faq_en.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600px” style=”border:0;”]