Ujjwala Yojana is a Great Initiative by the Indian Government. The Scheme was initially started in 2016 and all BPL Households were selected as beneficiaries of this Scheme. Recently, a new announcement has been made regarding this Scheme. The Government has now decided to include all Poor Families (Who Don’t have LPG Connection) now to the Beneficiary List. In this Article, We are discussing all about Latest Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) List in 2019.
Ujjwala Yojana List 2019
As we have mentioned above, all poor families have been added to the beneficiary list. So, Naturally, there is going to be an addition in the current list.
According to Recent Announcement, the Beneficiaries of Ujjwala Yojana Scheme (PMUY) will be :
- BPL Families
- SC/ST, OBC, PMAY Beneficiaries, Antoday Beneficiaries etc.
- Any Poor Family that Currently Don’t Have LPG Connection
PM Ujjwala Yojana Details
- The yojana has a single motive, i.e, to safeguard the health of women and children. As a result, such families would not have to compromise their health.
- The Hon’ble Prime Minister has announced this Ujjwala Yojana on 1st May 2016 in Ballia (Uttar Pradesh). About 5 Crore LPG connections and additional support of Rs. 1,600 per connection will be offered to the BPL families in the next 3 consecutive years.
- One more objective behind PMUY is to promote women’s empowerment. These connections will be offered only on the name of women of the BPL families.
- According to the reports, about Rs. 8,000 Crore has been sanctioned for the implementation of Ujjwala Yojana.
Essential documents for Ujjwala Yojana-
- Identity card (Adhar Card/Voter ID Card)
- Passport sized photograph
- BPL ration card
- BPL authorized certificate
PMUY List 2019 | Search Name in PM Ujjwala Yojana List
Note: The New List as Per the newly announced criteria will soon be released by the Department. Those who belong to BPL families can check their name in the list using Steps mentioned below :
- The names of BPL candidates would be identified through SECC-2011 database.
- You just need to visit its official link and then select your District or Tehsil.
- Choose your gram panchayat and click on “Submit”
- Check your name in List/State Wise PMUY list via pressing CTRL+F
Note: Alternative link to download Ujjwala Yojana List 2018-19 is, http://188.8.131.52/netnrega/secc_list.aspx